The intention of the Wellness Initiative Collaboration Team is to:
- Partner with each other and with external vendors to provide useful and relevant health and wellness information and learning opportunities for our community.
- Connect our community with campus health and wellness resources and support.
- Identify how to integrate wellness practices into the work day in ways that work for various positions and departments.
- Expand the idea and practice of wellness beyond personal health to include healthy relationships and a healthy work environment.
- Raise awareness about the correlation between our lifestyle choices and wellness.
- Encourage commitment to personal responsibility for self-care as well as tending to the health of our community.
- Encourage sharing these perspectives and practices with others in our community.
- Identify ways the campus can further support individuals in having a healthy life.
Summary of our Purpose:
- Raise awareness
- Provide information and learning opportunities
- Connect the community to resources & support
- Encourage commitment & support